The STM32 Value line Discovery is the cheapest and quickest way to discover the STM32. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
The STM32 Value line Discovery includes an STM32F100 Value line microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP package and an in-circuit ST-Link debugger/programmer to debug Discovery applications and other target applications. A large number of free, ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32-discovery to support quick evaluation and development using the LEDs, button and extension header to connect to other boards or devices.
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Two red LEDs; LD1 for USB communication, LD2 for 3.3 volts power on
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 volts and 3 volts
- Two user LEDs, LD3 and LD4 (green and blue)
- Two push buttons (User and Reset)
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- Discover STM32 with STM32 Value line, including 128-Kbyte Flash, 8-Kbyte RAM in a 64-pin LQFP
- Immediate plug-and-play demonstration
- Adapts the demo to the future application environment
- Non-intrusive debug with the in-circuit debugger present on STM32 Value line Discovery. The kit can be used as an ST-link for your own board.
- Ideal for prototyping and easy probing. Enable quick connection to a prototyping board
- Fast startup, accelerate your developments